GPUs/SoCs FOR SAFETY CRITICAL
Temperature Screened GPUs
Temperature screened high performance GPUs with 20+ year supply
When it comes to challenges in bridging the lifecycle gap between avionics and automotive systems and commercial semiconductors, CoreAVI has a proven track record in providing solutions. Beyond component obsolescence management, we provide additional value-added capabilities including temperature screening to address extended operating environment requirements.
CoreAVI is a special value-added reseller for AMD Radeon™ E4690, E8860, and E9171 GPUs, addressing component obsolescence with 20+ year availability along with industrial temperature screening to address rugged operating environment requirements. The E4690, E8860 GPUs and G Series SoC are supported by CoreAVI’s fully featured safety certified OpenGL drivers and supporting products while the E9171 is supported by CoreAVI’s VkCore® SC Vulkan-based graphics and compute driver, VkCoreGL® SC application libraries, and associated products.
CoreAVI provides safety certifiable graphics driver support on select Intel and NXP families of processors. Click below for more information:
Intel HD Graphics
CoreAVI’s real-time OpenGL driver suite and safety certification package for Intel HD graphics enables high reliability customers access to popular Intel processors with a wide range of features and performance capabilities. This allows system manufacturers in aerospace, defense, industrial and automotive markets to deploy Intel HD graphics architectures in real-time and safety critical systems.
Our graphics driver suites:
- are aligned with the latest Future Airborne Capability Environment (FACE™) Technical Standard
- include the availability of RTCA DO-178C and EUROCAE ED-12C certification evidence up to Design Assurance Level A
- support a wide range of multicore configurations, multiple guest OS and secure time and space partitioning. Our hypervisor graphics driver module enables the efficient safe and secure use of a single graphics processor utilized across multiple independent operating systems and applications.
CoreAVI’s OpenGL ES/SC drivers support the following Intel GPUs:
- Intel HD Graphics 505 (Apollo Lake), 530 (Skylake) and 620 (Kaby Lake) on Core™ i3, Core i5 and Core i7 CPUs & SoCs
- Intel HD Graphics 4000/5000 on Atom™, Core i3, Core i5, and Core i7 CPUs & SoCs
Don’t see what you need? Please contact us at Sales@CoreAVI.com to determine if we can help support your certifiable application needs.