When it comes to challenges in bridging the lifecycle gap between avionics and automotive systems and commercial semiconductors, CoreAVI has a proven track record in providing solutions. Beyond component obsolescence management, we provide additional value-added capabilities including temperature screening, comprehensive software, and safety evidence to address extended operating environment and the high levels of safety standards.
- Extensive software support
- Graphics and compute drivers and libraries to enable real-time operating systems and high reliability embedded platforms
- Support for a wide range of multicore configurations, hypervisor systems featuring multiple guest OSes and secure time and space partitioning.
- GPU virtualization manager to enable the efficient, safe, and secure use of a single graphics processor utilized across multiple independent operating systems and applications.
- Single board computers and graphics hardware IP designs available for rapid time to production
- Product support for hardware and software safety certification, including EUROCAE/RTCADO-254, DO-178C DAL A, ISO 26262 ASIL D, IEC61508 SIL 4, and more
- Extended temperature screened variants for high reliability systems
- Lifecycle obsolescence management with long term supply programs
- Support for NXP, Intel/AMD x86 and ARM, as well as other CPU and FPGA architectures.
Not all supported GPUs/SoCs are listed below. Please contact Sales@CoreAVI.com for all available options.
Safe Graphics and Video
Safe GPU Compute
FuSA & Safety Certification
Long term supply and support
|Arm Mali-G78AE||GPU IP||Vendor specific|
|MCM||6 W to 35 W|
|MCM||9 W to 32 W|
|MCM||15W to 32 W|
|AMD M9 / Radeon 9000||MCM||10W to 28W|
|AMD G Series
|MCM||5W to 28W|
|Intel Gen9 Graphics
|SoC||6 W to 105 W|
|Intel Gen7 Graphics||SoC||4W to 90W|
|NXP i.MX8||SoC||2W to 10W|
|NXP S32V234||SoC||2W to 6W|
|NXP i.MX6||SoC||1W to 6W|
|VIVANTE GC880, GC2000, GC3000, GC7000, other||GPU IP||Vendor specific|
Support for Arm’s Mali-G78AE GPU
The Mali-G78AE GPU IP is Arm’s first high performance GPU designed with Functional Safety.
CoreAVI’s VkCore Functional Safety Suite provides support for Arm’s Mali-G78AE GPU. The VkCore Functional Safety Suite is a packaged Safety Element out of Context (SEooC) implementation of industry standard graphics drivers and libraries developed to meet ISO 26262 ASIL D and DO-178C Level A. The suite provides CoreAVI’s VkCore® SC (Vulkan) driver, and either VkCoreGL® SC2 (OpenGL SC 2.0) or VkCoreGL® SC1 (OpenGL SC 1.0) library for the Mali-G78AE GPU.
Support for Temperature Screened versions of AMD’s Discreet GPUs and SoCs
CoreAVI is a special value-added reseller for AMD Radeon™ E4690, E8860, and E9171 GPUs, addressing component obsolescence with 20+ year availability along with industrial temperature screening to address rugged operating environment requirements.
AMD’s E9171 is their newest embedded GPU and is supported by CoreAVI’s VkCore SC Vulkan-based graphics and compute driver, VkCoreGL SC application libraries, and associated products. The E9171 GPU is also an integral part of our hardware IP designs, providing state of the art graphics and compute capabilities.
The E4690, E8860 GPUs and G Series SoC are supported by CoreAVI’s fully featured safety certified OpenGL drivers and supporting products. CoreAVI provides long term software, supply, and certification support for all supported AMD GPUs and SoCs.
Support for Intel
CoreAVI’s real-time Vulkan-based graphics and compute driver suite, OpenGL driver suite, and RTCA DO-178C, EUROCAE ED-12C, and ISO 26262 safety certification packages and certificates for Intel HD graphics enable high reliability customers access to popular Intel processors with a wide range of features and performance capabilities. This allows system manufacturers in aerospace, defense, industrial and automotive markets to deploy Intel HD graphics and SoC architectures in real-time and safety critical systems.
Support for NXP
Don’t see what you need? Please contact us at Sales@CoreAVI.com to determine if we can help support your certifiable application needs.