GPU Compute is the application of a modern GPU’s data-level parallelism through many-core SIMD engines to solve high volume, efficient computations. It is the basis for modern data processing, machine learning and computer vision systems. Computer vision consists of autonomous or augmented applications requiring a safe and robust computer vision framework.
CoreAVI offers ComputeCore™, a suite of algorithms and libraries, developed to the most stringent safety standards, used to facilitate advanced computer vision. ComputeCore runs on CoreAVI’s Vulkan SC driver and provides safety critical accelerated vector and matrix math operations by implementing the industry standard Basic Linear Algebra Subprograms (BLAS) functions, as well as a safety critical implementation of Fast Fourier Transforms (FFT).
ComputeCore offers the following features and benefits:
- A safety critical compute framework that provides the building blocks to enable accelerated compute and autonomous systems using the Vulkan® SC API.
- Provides safety critical accelerated vector and matrix math operations by implementing the industry standard BLAS (Basic Linear Algebra Subprograms) functions.
- The mathematical foundation of CoreAVI’s Safe AI and computer vision platform.
- Provides a safety critical implementation of FFT (Fast Fourier Transform).
- ComputeCore provides an extensible framework for implementing custom, application-specific vision algorithms which may not be available through the VkCoreVX SC APIs.
- Empowers applications to target multiple GPU architectures for both graphics and compute simultaneously and with high performance parallel processing capability.
- Facilitates the transition to safety certifiable Vulkan Compute from commercial OpenCL® or CUDA®.
- Ideal for safety critical applications such as signal processing and image processing applications that require object detection, tracking optimization and analysis.
- Ideal for a wide range of machine learning and autonomous applications such as neural network inferencing, ADAS, sensor fusion, augmented vision systems, signal processing, detection and analysis, image processing, security monitoring, encryption, and more.
- Designed from the ground up for real time and safety certification. Contains no open source components and no 3rd party software.
- Available with CertCore™26262/61508 ISO 26262 ASIL D and IEC 61508 SIL 3 Safety Package and CertCore™178 (DO-178C / ED-12C Avionics) DAL A safety certification package.
Don’t see what you need? Please contact us at Sales@CoreAVI.com to determine if we can help support your certifiable application needs.